Highlander RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Highlander RPG

The immortals have been fighting for centuries, a struggle to live. Choose your friends wisely and keep them close. Don't forget, though, keep your enemies closer.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bad Blood (Theo, otherwise PM to Join) ((PG-13))

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jonah Ashford
Admin
Jonah Ashford

Bad Blood (Theo, otherwise PM to Join) ((PG-13)) Empty
PostSubject: Bad Blood (Theo, otherwise PM to Join) ((PG-13))   Bad Blood (Theo, otherwise PM to Join) ((PG-13)) I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 3:08 pm

Jonah sat under a large umbrella in a hard chair, staring at his plate of spaghetti with a disgusted look on his face. The things mortals came up with these days! Oh they were gastly. Okay, well, Jonah had been around when spaghetti was first invented. He'd even liked it back then. Now the Americans had technology that estimated how many calories a single serving had. Even though restaurants knew what the standard portion size was, they multiplied it by ten in the hopes that they'd get better business. And all of that sauce on the noodles. Ugh. It made Jonah want to barf.

The disgusting food before the immortal was not what displeased him so. It was the fight he'd gotten into with his hothead twin, Theodore. Theo had stormed off on his bike after trying to kill Jonah. That happened possibly every other month? Not exactly like that, of course. Still, the two brothers usually had a huge fight every other month and got really mad at one another. Then one of the twins would strike down the other and forget all of their bad feelings by the next day.

Jonah got up with a sigh, leaving his untouched food and a hundred dollar bill on the small table. He walked across the street and into a coffee shop where people eyed him curiously. Jonah at first thought it was because of how he dressed. He dressed like a spoiled, rich, college kid would, for the most part. But then he noticed heads turning back and forth from him to some other person. The person looked a bit younger than Jonah, but oddly the same. "Theodore?" Jonah asked in shock. He wasn't ready to confront his brother so quick after their fight!

Last edited by Jonah Ashford on Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://highlanderrpg.rpg-board.net
Theo Ashford
Admin
Theo Ashford

PostSubject: Re: Bad Blood (Theo, otherwise PM to Join) ((PG-13))   Bad Blood (Theo, otherwise PM to Join) ((PG-13)) I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 4:22 pm

Theo rode his motor cycle away form the beach. It was starting to get crowded by torist. Theo rode till he was down town. He went to Target and got a new pair of converse, his old ones were literly falling apart. They were 60% duck tape now. Theo switch his new shoes for his old ones. He used his own money. He hated using Jonah's even when they were on better terms. Today they had gotten into another fight. Only did this one not end with the other dead. You see Theo was immortal. He was born around fivehundered years ago. Give or take. He had lived though history, influencing it.

Theo had been Irish born, around 1474. Though out history Theo had been in almost evrey giant war. He had been a Irish boy fighting for his clan, than a Spartan fighting for Sparta. Next a Roman general. Later on he became a pirate, soon he had earned the nickname 'black beard'. Which he had never gotten in the first place. He meet his twin brother during the Bostin Tea party. Later the two of them fought in WWI and WWII. Theo a Sargent in the army, Jonah was a student at the college helping by night to set explosives evreywhere.

Theo parked his bike by a Itialian resturant. He looked at the few begers near it, "touch the bike and you'll a hand!" Being a high ranking officer, giving orders and threats came easily to Theo. He walked in and odered a slices of pepperoni pizza with a diet coke. Theo munched on the pizza quietly, when evreyone started stairing at him. Looking around cuiroius as to why they were stairing at him. He soon had his awnser when his eyes locked onto Jonah. Glaring he said, "what are you doing here?" They had foor at home, so why was Jonah hanging around places Theo usually did. Theo wasn't as angry as he was when he had foughten Jonah, but his anger could be rekindled in seconds. Theo still had his flintlock pistole with him just incase he would need to use it.
Back to top Go down
Jonah Ashford
Admin
Jonah Ashford

PostSubject: Re: Bad Blood (Theo, otherwise PM to Join) ((PG-13))   Bad Blood (Theo, otherwise PM to Join) ((PG-13)) I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 5:51 pm

Jonah stared in shock at his brother, surprised that Theo would even imply what he did. "Are you suggesting that I am stalking you? You are aware that I have a life, right? If you must know why I'm here, I was eating across the street because I didn't particuarly care for anything at the house. I then came over here for some coffe and I found you instead." Jonah couldn't hide the shock and contempt in his tone. He was still angry about what his brother had said earlier, but not livid. It seemed Theo had calmed down a bit, as well. Jonah sat down in a chair across from Theo and his face turned into an expressionless mask.

Jonah noticed with great amusement that Theo was still carrying his pistol around, like that was supposed to scare anyone. It certainly didn't frighten the former. Jonah himself was carrying a Roman style sword made of pure gold with a hilt encrusted with rubies and sapphires. What was funny to Jonah, though, was that none of the Californians he encountered found it odd that he carried a sword on his back. Jonah leaned back in his chair just as the waitress walked up. The waitress smiled flirtatiosly at Jonah, who couldn't care less. "I'll have a coffee, please."

"What type of coffee, mister?"

"Just a coffee." Jonah's voice held annoyance and anger, not all of it was towards the moral woman, though. She winked once before walking away. Why is it that mortal girls are just so clueless? I'm rude to them and they like it! Then again, Jonah had never understood women, mortal or otherwise. "So, Theodore," He began, looking at his brother unsmilingly. "What have you been up to in the past...three hours?" Sometimes Jonah felt as though Theo wasn't even his brother. When they'd been separated for centuries, it was like they didn't even know each other. Both boys had secrets that they weren't willing to share. They'd been raised different ways and by completely different people. They'd experienced things that had changed them forever. They were two completely different people, but it wasn't the different in the way most twins were. Even after a couple hundred years of being reunited with his brother, Jonah did not know what to expect, though he'd begun to have an idea. I come up with a plan, Theo tells his men, plan works, Theo takes credit for it. Start the whole process again tommow, oh joy! Jonah looked around the small shop, awaiting his coffee.
Back to top Go down
Theo Ashford
Admin
Theo Ashford

PostSubject: Re: Bad Blood (Theo, otherwise PM to Join) ((PG-13))   Bad Blood (Theo, otherwise PM to Join) ((PG-13)) I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 6:52 pm

Theo locked eyes with his brother and cracked a smile, "werider things have happened, havn't they?" Theo couldn't stay to mad at his brother..... most of the time." Theo looked at his brother, " mortals are such -to use there phrase- dumbasses!" Theo's accent was showing again, this happened on rare occasions usually when he was to lazy to conceal it or he was just to laid back to care. His accent was that of french, with Irish slurs with the slightest hint of British. His accent had grown usually showing were he had been for a majoirty of his life. "How do they not relize that your carrying a sword on your back!"

When the waittress showed up Theo couldn't help but laugh. "You fail at flirting 101, brother. When a girl comes over trying to start a convo you don't shoot her down in the first five seconds." Theo laughed and looked out to his motor cycle. A guy was walking extremily close to it staring at it. Sighing he looked at the waitress, "can I have a coffee and cinnimon bun?" He than walked out to the guy, who was now trying to hot wire his motor cycle. Theo grabbed him and threw him off the bike. Even though he was sixteen and didn't look it, he was insanly muscular. "Back off the bike!" His old sargent reflexs kicked in, "do you here me! Back off the BIKE NOW!" Though the window of the coffee show you wouldn't be able to here anything. You would only be able to see a sixteen year old making someone twice his age and height run away like a scared child.

Theo walked back in and sighed. "Why is it that evreyone tries to take my bike? Than when I confront them they run away with there tail between there legs?" The waitress came back giving Theo his coffee and cinnimon bun. Again trying to flirt with Jonah, much to Theo's amusment. He laughed, "and here I thought from your little 'french adventures' you would be smooth." Only now was Theo starting to relize people were stairing at the two fo them. "I guess they like the comemdy rutien too." But even after the waitress left alot of people were still stairing, "what is here probalm?" He saw that most the people looking were girls and he laughed. "There hoping to do better than the waitress!" Theo laughed again, "by the gods. Your a walking comedy act."
Back to top Go down
Jonah Ashford
Admin
Jonah Ashford

PostSubject: Re: Bad Blood (Theo, otherwise PM to Join) ((PG-13))   Bad Blood (Theo, otherwise PM to Join) ((PG-13)) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 3:49 pm

Jonah gave a faint smile and shook his head at his brother. "I don't believe that they don't see it. This is California, Theo. You can walk around with your pet lion all day long and people here wouldn't give you a second glace. Tis why we moved here, is it not? Though I could do without people coming up and asking us if I knew any 'hot spots' or places where they could get 'the stuff'. Jeez, do I look like some wild football player who's always out at parties getting high on some random crap?"

As Jonah asked this, his brother remarked on the waitress he'd just shot down. "I know how to flirt, as you can see I was fairly successful in my...how did you put it? Ah, yes. In my French Adventures, as you put it, you can obviously tell I have some experience. These women do not interest me, for they look all to experienced in that area." Jonah then noticed the girls staring at both he and Theo. He also noticed the waitress returning with two cups of coffee and a cinnamon bun. With a smirk, Jonah glanced at his brother. "Teach me then, Theo. Let us see how well you flirt." The waitress was at their table then, setting the coffee and cinnamon bun down on the table. She looked to Jonah as though hoping he'd had a change in heart, which of course he hadn't He rarely ever did. The waitress then turned to Theo hopefully, perhaps thinking that she'd settle with Jonah's brother. Jonah's smirk became more prominent as he mouthed a few words from behind the waitress's back. I told you these Californians are a bit loony.
Back to top Go down
Theo Ashford
Admin
Theo Ashford

PostSubject: Re: Bad Blood (Theo, otherwise PM to Join) ((PG-13))   Bad Blood (Theo, otherwise PM to Join) ((PG-13)) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 4:46 pm

Theo nodded, "L.A. brother. I can't think of a weirder place." Theo laughed at his brother. "You do somewhat accutally. Minus the drug crap." Theo has always hated drugs. They were just another excuse people could use to 'escape the pain' or someother shit like that. Now if those damn imagrints would top bringing it, and the meth labs were raided and shut down, maybe this place wouldn't be so screwed up. "I hate thie 'free' goverment. It's total bullshit. Before if you did something wrong they raided your house for proof. If there was some than you would be judged and punished severaly. Now it's all this bullshit. I'm sorry but the preisdent should get off his high f-ting horse! This country is falling to pieces and he is pretty much inviting terioist to bomb these people!"

Theo was refering to when Obama had said, 'I don't care if they set off a bio weapon in N.Y. That is still not grounds for us to nuke them'. "He is a WIMP! If I had it my way the U.S. would be one UNITED country. No president. Five reareseitives from each state would meet and judge what the fate of this country is!" Theo had grown up in a time where PEACE wasn't just a vission far off along the horrizon. "These people are fools living on the notion that happines is supposed to be given to them on a siliver paltter. It's not! Life is a absolute bitch! So why don't these people relize that and so something for a change!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Theo could rant on this for hours (and has before). "Never mind."

His brother, than asked him to flirt with the waitress. "Sorry brother. I don't take the things you throw away." There was no way he was flirting with someone who his brother had dissed. Also she seemed alittle 'experened' with adult type things. Which Theo didn't mind most of the time, but when someone tries to show it off than it get alittle annoying. He didn't even look at the girl, "not interested." He looked at his brother, "now i'll show you how to flirt brother." The waitress walked away from the table looking defeated. Theo raised his pointer finger as if to say 'wait a second'. He coughed a few times. "Okay this should be good" he said in a flaueless thick british accent. He looked around for a girl who hadn't been to near to hear his real voice. He walked over and sat down at the girl. He returned a minute later with a a piece of paper. He put it into his back pocket, "that is how you do it, little brother." He sipped his coffee and ate his cinnimon bun.
Back to top Go down
Jonah Ashford
Admin
Jonah Ashford

PostSubject: Re: Bad Blood (Theo, otherwise PM to Join) ((PG-13))   Bad Blood (Theo, otherwise PM to Join) ((PG-13)) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:47 pm

((I changed it to PG-13 for certain words used by a certain person. Not pointing any fingers here))

Jonah stifled a laugh as his brother shot down the waitress and she walked quickly away with her face a deep scarlett. Still, Jonah's laugh was rather loud and it attracted more wandering eyes to the table where he and Theo sat. Jonah covered his mouth with his hands in an attempt to muffle the sound. Slowly, gradullly, he began to stop laughing. He looked up just as his brother stood from his seat and walked over to a nearby table. Jonah could hear the think British accent that Theo had used, and began smiling wider. Jonah wasn't going to stoop to Theo's level, though. He'd never ask out a girl for pure competition and leave her waiting by the phone for a call she'd never get. If he asked out a girl, it usually led to a night of alcohol and other things Jonah wasn't so proud of. To waste liquor on some random girl he picked up off the streets was pure madness. He was no drunk, but once an Irishman, always an Irishman, he supposed.

Jonah grinned as Theo came back with a piece of paper, written on it was the clumsy scrawl of a dimwitted girl who probably thought that meeting Theo was love at first sight. That was how it was with modern girls of Theo's age. They fell in love too easily. What was the mortal phrase? To wear one's heart on their sleeve. Well, Theo and Jonah were pretty much the people who tore the delicate fabrics of such a sleeve into tattered shreds and left it in a heap on the ground without a second glance. Theo and Jonah could just be that mean to people at times. It hadn't been so easy back a few centuries ago when they were relatively young. Women were much more complicated beings. Women were still complicated beings. But not girls. No, they were all to easy to mess with.

Jonah grinned slightly. "You know you shouldn't have done that, Theo. She'll probably be up all night waiting for a call she'll never recieve. What did you say to her, anyway? She looks like she's seen Zac Efron or Robert Pattinson." Apparently, those two young men were particulary popular with teenage girls across the world, for reasons Jonah did not know.
Back to top Go down
Theo Ashford
Admin
Theo Ashford

PostSubject: Re: Bad Blood (Theo, otherwise PM to Join) ((PG-13))   Bad Blood (Theo, otherwise PM to Join) ((PG-13)) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 4:17 pm

Theo looked at his brother, his British accent gone. "What in Zues' -sorry old habbits die hard- name is a myspace?" Theo took out the piece of paper and handed it to his brother, on is was a web address scribbled on it. "Is a myspace a bar or something?" Theo had no idea what it could even possibly be. Theo than faked looked to be hurt, "I would never flirt with a girl if I didn't have even the slightest intention of taking them out. Please try to have some respect for me." Theo finished off his coffee, "so little brother, any idea?" Theo enjoyed calling Liam 'little brother', when he had insulted Theo recentlly.

Theo looked around the shop, only a few people were still stairing at them. Tho than looked at his brother with a disgusted look. "Like bloody hell. No way am I even close to those queers. Ya next time compair me with someone just make it anyone who isn't gay.... I guess that gets reid of most child actors. And singers." Theo shook his head and looked up. Rembering when he had been in Greece. Before he had become a Spartain. There was a time where he had livedin Athaens. There he lived in peace, it had been alot better than california.

Theo looked out and saw the one man he had thrown off hi motorcycle only minutes before. Theo glared at him and than gave the man running a one fingered salute. Theo gave a tired sigh, "sometimes. Sometimes brother I don't know why I go in this selfdestructive world? Could you bare to go in this world? I swear, within fifty years, the U.S. will be a battle feild for evreyother contry out there." Theo may look sixteen, but he had the dipavition of a old man. A old man who had just seen too much evil in this world and just wanted it all to stop.
Back to top Go down
Jonah Ashford
Admin
Jonah Ashford

PostSubject: Re: Bad Blood (Theo, otherwise PM to Join) ((PG-13))   Bad Blood (Theo, otherwise PM to Join) ((PG-13)) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 4:32 pm

Jonah cocked his head to the side at the mention of a Myspace. "I dunno,l let's see....." He pulled out his orange Mac that he was almost never seen without and wasn't surprised that the coffee shop had Wifi. He was surprised, however, at what he was doing. He'd always enjoyed making fun of the people in Starbucks for having their laptops out as though to say, "I've got a laptop and you don't. Now I'm going to put this laptop here and not use it." Like they just wanted people to envy them. Jonah wasn't doing that, though, was he? He was actually using his Mac, unlike the people all around him, sipping their coffee and staring blankly around with various new models of HPs and Dells. Jonah typed at an almost blinding speed into the search engine on his computer. After spending so much time in a day staring down at a keyboard, he was able to type like an expert without making mistakes.

The browser was filled with multiple links, one to the site of Myspace itself and others to blogs and chat rooms talking about it. Jonah shook his head and tried Ask.com. He typed in a simple question: What is Myspace? He read aloud the answer as soon as it popped up. "A MySpace is a very unique web page created by a specific user. These are great tools for networking and making various friends and even reconnecting with old friends." Jonah looked at his brother and shrugged. "There you have your answer."

Jonah merely shook his head when Theo implied that he planned to take the girl out. It was implied, but not clearly stated. "Whatever, Theo. I know you and you know me, let us not try to fool each other, agreed?" Jonah hoped Theo knew there was a joking tone in his voice, but Theo's unpredictability was becoming rather predictable, and Jonah knew not what to expect. "I guess we go into this world because it's the only one with coffee....and whiskey." Yep, Liam Ashford was a true Irishman at heart, though he hadn't had much liquor since he sensed the calling was nearing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bad Blood (Theo, otherwise PM to Join) ((PG-13))   Bad Blood (Theo, otherwise PM to Join) ((PG-13)) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bad Blood (Theo, otherwise PM to Join) ((PG-13))
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Highlander RPG :: Downtown-
Jump to: