Highlander RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Highlander RPG

The immortals have been fighting for centuries, a struggle to live. Choose your friends wisely and keep them close. Don't forget, though, keep your enemies closer.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NEWBIES MUST READ!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Theo Ashford
Admin
Theo Ashford

NEWBIES MUST READ! Empty
PostSubject: NEWBIES MUST READ!   NEWBIES MUST READ! I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 5:32 pm

Okay here is a run though of evreything you need to know about higlander too make your bio.

1. You may not have an immortal parent. Immortals can't have children.

2. In your history you do not relize your immortal untill the first time you are mortally wounded.
If you are mortal this dose not apply.

3. What ever age you were when you were mortally wounded is the same age you stay forever.

4. Only way to kill an immortal is to cut there head off.

5. You may make your charrie as old as you want them to be. Like how Theo is 514, but he was mortally wondered at age 16, so for the last 498 years he has had the apperence of a 16 year old.

6. You may sence when when a immortal is near you. But not where they are, just that they are somewhere within 30 feet of you

7. Your charri may not be someone famous in history unless okayed by the admins.

BIO
1. Okay when tryping it, please six or more setnces for each section.

2. Please elaberate on how you became immortal/found out about immortals.

3. DO NOT copy someone elses bio, from here or another site! I will find out if it yours! If the bio is yours from another site that is okay.

4. As I said before, you may be as old as you want within reason.

5. You may not be someone from history unless okayed by one of the admins.
Back to top Go down

NEWBIES MUST READ!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Highlander RPG :: Newbie Center-
Jump to: