Highlander RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Highlander RPG

The immortals have been fighting for centuries, a struggle to live. Choose your friends wisely and keep them close. Don't forget, though, keep your enemies closer.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RULES OF HIGHLANDER RPG

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jonah Ashford
Admin
Jonah Ashford

RULES OF HIGHLANDER RPG Empty
PostSubject: RULES OF HIGHLANDER RPG   RULES OF HIGHLANDER RPG I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 2:40 pm

These are the rules of Highlander RPG. Members should follow these rules. If a member recieves a few infractions (by a few I mean a completely unreasonable amount) then he or she will be banned from this site for however long the staff finds necessary.

1. No god-modding unless you have the other RPer's permission to do so. Even then, it should be nothing over the top.

2. No puppet mastering unless you have the other person's consent.

3. A PG-13 site. All threads with loads of profanity must be titled PG-13, whether it was originally that way or somebody contacted a staff member to make it so.

4. All staff members will be treated with respect. As will all site members.

5. No talking back to the staff!

6. If there is a problem between you and another site member, notify an administrator and we will stop it right away.

7. If your character was originally mortal but you want them to become immortal, PM a site administrator to work things out.

8. All RP posts must be at least 50 words. I understand that everybody has their off days, but 100 words is not that hard of a goal to reach.

9. Moderators are not first come, first serve. The staff will pick the three members who are always willing to help, follow the rules, and will not abuse their powers.

10. All OOC posts must be at least 5 words. It's really not that hard to achieve.

THESE RULES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE
Back to top Go down
https://highlanderrpg.rpg-board.net

RULES OF HIGHLANDER RPG
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Highlander RPG :: Newbie Center-
Jump to: